Thursday, June 30, 2011

Oh My Golly Miss Polly

And then there were two...


Polly


When I first received Polly as a foster I had three dogs all together.  Shortly after Roxie arrived.  Since that time Big Foot has passed and Roxie was adopted.  That leaves Sadie and Polly, my two ladies.  Polly is still up for adoption and waiting for her forever home.


That Crocodile never stood a chance


Silly Polly


She is a short sweet lady that probably has some hound in her.  Just look at those feet!  That brown head screams GSP and those paws are all hound.  She has a heart of gold and is very mellow.  And did I mention her tail, it's not docked.  I've never had a dog with a full tail and I must say, I really like it.  Sometimes when she lays down or sits I can still hear the tail wagging. 


I'm waiting...woof

If you or someone you know is looking for a loving, easy going companion Polly just might be your perfect match.  For more information check out http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/19084950.





No comments:

Post a Comment