Thursday, March 3, 2011

Big Foot Adopted!


L'Oreal Because Your Dog Deserves It Too Event 2010 

I adopted Big Foot in the Fall of 2010 despite two other families being interested in the old fellow.  Older dogs can be hard to place and even though there was interest, I fell in love.  My dog Sadie and him get along great and have been the perfect additions to my family. 


Squirrel!!!!

I love all my fosters and have fond memories special to each one of them, however, from day one Big Foot made his foster house his home.  This has been one of the best decisions of my life besides joining EGSP Rescue.  If it wasn't for them, I would have never fostered Big Foot or any of the other dogs I've come across.  For that I am forever grateful to the rescue.  And as for Big Foot, I couldn't ask for a better rescue.  



Taking a ride to the vet...uh oh 


I wish I had an ice cream cone instead....
  


No comments:

Post a Comment